A stock exchange, securities exchange or bourse, is a facility where stock brokers and traders can buy and sell securities, such as shares of stock and bonds and other financial instruments. Stock exchanges may also provide for facilities the issue and redemption of such securities and instruments and capital events including the payment of income and dividends.
Usually, there is a central location at least for record keeping, but trade is increasingly less linked to a physical place, as modern markets use electronic networks, which gives advantages of increased speed and reduced cost of transactions.
- 100% responsive website template, adapted to any possible mobile device.
- User-friendly website builder with drag and drop functionality to edit your site.
- 100 + blocks with made-up design for customizing your website design.
- The full collection of widgets to upgrade your website functionality.
- Set of attractive typography from Google to attract more eyes to your site.
- A full set of basic tools for SEO to grow your search engine rankings.